Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sound Bites: Ramen at the Whole Foods Domain

The new Whole Foods in the Domain is really stepping up its game. I tried their build-your-own ramen bowl the other day and was very impressed. It's no Ramen Tatsu-Ya, of course, but I always love being able to build a meal to suit my ever-changing food whims, and you don't have to stand in line for an hour to get it, either. They have many delightful topping options; I chose soy sauce egg, cabbage, watermelon radish, seaweed, black mushrooms, corn, fried shallots, and pork belly for mine. Oh, and a generous squeeze of hot sauce. Behold:

Whole Foods Domain ramen

They offer both pork and veggie broth, and it'll set you back just $10 for a very large bowl. We've come a long way from Maruchan, baby.


4 comments:

  1. And the portion is HUGE! The one time I had it for lunch, I almost had to skip dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, Mike! I couldn't finish mine, which is a pretty rare occurrence for me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

More Foodie Is The New Forty

Proud to be a member of the AFBA!

Search Foodie Is The New Forty

Recent Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP