Friday, May 4, 2012

Food Photo Friday: Baked Eggs for Brunch

It's Friday! Which means that those delightful brunch days of the week are upon us. I finally made it to Contigo for brunch last weekend, and I'm so glad I did; the baked eggs that I ordered catapulted Contigo to my short list of favorite brunch spots after one bite. Beautiful golden eggs, spicy arugula, roast-y brussel sprouts...both delicious AND low-carb - unless, of course, you order one of their amazing housemade buttermilk biscuits to go with it. Or a bloody Mary. Hey, it's the weekend, after all.

IMG_4837.JPG

6 comments:

  1. Arugula and runny egg? Win and win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Linda - I know, right? Two of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Pic! I have all those things in my fridge, but never thought to put them together-thanks. I have only been to contigo for happy hour looks like I need to go back for brunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks delicious. And I would have to say yes to the extra carbs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking yummy!! Need to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm... I always love your foot photo Fridays. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

More Foodie Is The New Forty

Proud to be a member of the AFBA!

Search Foodie Is The New Forty

Recent Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP