Monday, January 1, 2018

Off Topic - My 2017 in 365 Seconds

At some point in 2016, I noticed that I was spending more time documenting my food than the people I was with. While I didn't want to stop documenting my food, I did want to pay tribute to and remember all the wonderful friends and loved ones who shared meals and time with me throughout the year. So in 2017, I embarked on a project to document the rest of my life using the excellent One Second Everyday app (which I highly recommend!) While I did sometimes forget to film the most fun parts of my days, by some miracle, I filmed something every day in 2017.

I don't know how interesting it will be to watch this for anyone who doesn't spend time with me on a regular basis, but it will definitely give you a peek into how I spend my free time and who I spend it with. For all of you who put up with my videotaping you all year, fair warning - I loved this so much that I plan to repeat the project again for 2018 (sorry in advance)!

Without further ado, here's my 2017 in 365 seconds! Happy new year, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

More Foodie Is The New Forty

Proud to be a member of the AFBA!

Search Foodie Is The New Forty

Recent Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP