Friday, June 12, 2009

What Does Your State Bar Taste Like?

Have you ever wondered what goes on in the inner recesses of your state's bar association? Who governs the lawyers of your state? What goes through their minds when they wake up each morning, focused upon the lofty twin goals of serving their members and the public at large? And, most importantly, what do they taste like?

I attended a State Bar committee meeting this morning, and I got the inside scoop on exactly that, just for you. I was just nonchalantly wandering over to check out the breakfast so generously provided to me by my State Bar, and I stopped short in my tracks. The secrets of the Texas State Bar were laid out right there before me in one nice, neat package. Nestled between the raisin bread and the fresh fruit, I saw...


IMG_7506.JPG
All the answers.


Of course, I immediately broke open the package to examine the contents.

IMG_7508.JPG
This is your State Bar on raisin bread.

In case you're wondering, the Texas State Bar is sweet, rich and smooth. It takes hold of you without being overwhelming...subtle in certain ways, yet unforgettable in others. Sure, it's a little fruity, but then, aren't we all?

So next time you're talking to a lawyer and you ask about their state bar association, don't smirk if they describe it as being "like buttah." They just might be right.

2 comments:

  1. So funny. I am going to the next committee meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Baby powder totally doesn't taste like babies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

More Foodie Is The New Forty

Proud to be a member of the AFBA!

Search Foodie Is The New Forty

Recent Posts

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP